Dialysis Staff Nurse - Band 5 (FT/PT)
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Dialysis Unit in Leicester which is one of the oldest cities in the UK, with a history stretching back over 2,000 years.
Clinic opening days are Monday to Saturday and covering various shifts between operating hours of 06:00 to 23:30.
There are full time and part time positions available
Our client is a leading international provider of Renal Dialysis services; offering competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
This is a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential to develop and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
Registered Nurse with valid NMC registration.
Minimum of six months post-registration Dialysis experience.
Applications are also invited from experienced Nurses from the Acute Sector with at least two years experience and a genuine desire to develop into the Dialysis Nurse role, for which a dedicated period of training will be given.
This employer is keen to look after their people with as much dedication as they look after their patients, including:
- Extensive Training & Development opportunities
- 33 days annual leave including statuory Bank Holidays
- Staff Discounts
- Attendance incentive bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free, secure on-site car parking
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Dialysis Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all current Renal/Dialysis vacancies click HERE.
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals
- Start: Permanent, full-time, part-time
- Rate: Â£24k - 28.5k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee
- Location: Leicestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Contact: Chloe Armstrong
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSD227/06
- Posted: 2018-07-04 06:27:05 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory Ward
- Band 6 Neonatal Senior Staff Nurse
- Private Medical & Surgical Ward - Staff Nurse - Band 5
- Hospice / Palliative Care - Deputy Ward Manager
- Learning Disabilities (Adult Residential) Team Leader - Band 5
- Mental Health Band 5 Staff Nurse - Challenging Behaviour / Older Adult
- Band 7 Paediatric Diabetes Specialist Nurse
- Hospital Radiographer
- Operating Theatre Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Band 5 Scrub and Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Hospital Inpatient Neuro Physiotherapist
- Biomedical Scientist - Blood Sciences
- Dialysis Clinic Manager
- Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic Ward
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery
- Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- Mental Health Sister / Charge Nurse - Secure Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- Staff Nurse - Acquired Brain Injury / Continuing Care