Dialysis Staff Nurse - Band 5
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Dialysis Unit based in Hull the UK city of culture.
This is a full time role working various shifts Mon / Wed / Fri 6am to 10.30pm and Tues / Thurs / Sat 7.30am to 7pm.
Part-time applications are welcomed however, rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a leading international provider of Renal Dialysis services; offering competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
This is a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential to develop and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
Registered Nurse with valid NMC registration.
Minimum of six months post-registration Dialysis experience.
Applications are also invited from experienced Nurses from the Acute Sector with at least two years experience and a genuine desire to develop into the Dialysis Nurse role, for which a dedicated period of training will be given.
This employer is keen to look after their people with as much dedication as they look after their patients, including:
- Extensive Training & Development opportunities
- 33 days annual leave including statutory Bank Holidays
- Staff Discounts
- Attendance incentive bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free, secure on-site car parking
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Dialysis Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all current Renal/Dialysis vacancies click HERE.
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£24k - 28.5k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee
- Location: Hull, E Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Contact: Chloe Armstrong
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSD303/03
- Posted: 2018-07-04 06:29:47 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Health Visitor - Band 6
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery
- Physiotherapist - Fitness Centre & Corporate
- Renal Clinical Nurse Specialist - London, Kent, Sussex
- Advanced Practitioner Occupational Therapist - Mental Health
- Occupational Therapist - Mental Health
- Forensic or Clinical Psychologist - Medium Secure Mental Health
- General Adult Staff Nurse - Mental Health & LD setting
- Learning Disabilities Senior Staff Nurse - Medium Secure
- Preceptorship Learning Disabilities Staff Nurse
- Learning Disabilities Staff Nurse - Medium Secure
- Mental Health Senior Staff Nurse - Medium Secure
- Preceptorship Mental Health Staff Nurse
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Medium Secure
- Dialysis Staff Nurse - Band 5 (33 hours / 3 Days per week)
- MSK Physiotherapist - (full / part-time) Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
- Staff Nurse - Aged & Dementia Care - Nights
- Staff Nurse - Aged & Dementia Care - Days
- Dialysis Deputy Clinic Manager
- Dialysis Staff Nurse