IT Support Analyst
Our client are a global orgaisation with an opportunity for an IT Support Analyst covering their Kent sites.
In this role you will work as part of a small on-site team providing 1st and 2nd line support at their Kent sites.
You will also work as part of the EMEA support team providing both 1st and 2nd line support to the organisations staff within EMEA.
You must be able to work well under your own initiative and also with a team.
This role will be office based but will involve travel between a couple of locally based sites in Ashford so you must drive and have your own car.
A sound base of technical and troubleshooting skills in addition to good service, communication and interpersonal skills.
Key skills and experience sought:
- Proven background and track record within both 1st and 2nd line support is essential and must be happy to assist as required
- Strong technical capability ideally covering Windows, AD, Exchange, Citrix, VMWare, laptops, printers, connectivity issues
- Experience with SCCM or similar remote deployment tools
- Good problem solving skills
- First class communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with end users and keep them updated - customer service orientation
- Ideally ITIL certified or experience within ITIL based corporate environments
- Good team working skills
- For top end salary candidates will require systems analysis experience - ideally in a manufacturing environment
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Human Factors Engineer
- Java Software Developer
- R, Python developer / Data scientist
- Business Analyst - Oracle Finance
- Supply Chain Commercial Manager
- Project Controller Team Leader
- IFS Automation Test Engineer
- Manning Analyst
- Mobile Developer - Android
- Senior Engineer - Finite Element Analysis - BAE061914
- Front-end Developer
- Android Developer (contract)
- iOS Developer (contract)
- Senior PHP / Perl Developer - Web - E-Commerce
- Data & Analytics Lead Architect
- 1st Line Support - Software / Apps Support - SQL - Winchester
- FullStack Developer
- Software Engineering Manager
- Scala Developer