Transport Manager - Aylesbury
An opportunity has arisen for a Transport Manager to join a growing business to lead a fast-paced transport function.
As Transport Manager you will be fully accountable to manage and develop a team, to manage customer relations and to oversee delivery of targets across the site.
As Transport Manager you will lead a team of transport shift managers and transport clerks and be accountable for ensuring legal compliance across this function.
You will be responsible for several customers and for delivering an excellent standard of service.
Are you a CPC-qualified Transport Manager with a proven ability to lead and develop teams? Have you worked within a fast-paced transport function from an FMCG environment? If so then this position would be a great opportunity to develop a long term career.
You would ideally have experience of managing and developing teams and for setting and delivering against targets and would be able to demonstrate excellent standard of customer service.
Candidates will receive a competitive salary of up to £38,000 plus benefits for this position as well as career development and progression opportunities.
If you'd like to explore this opportunity and learn more about the role of Transport Manager then please call me on 0161 905 8714 or send your CV to Victoria Stevenson by clicking the Apply Now button
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Global Mobility Consultant - Berlin - In-house Opportunity
- Learning & Development Specialist - Tampa Bay, Florida
- Senior Immigration Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Branch Manager - Relocation / Global Mobility Services - Geneva
- OISC Level 3 Immigration Consultant - London
- Regional Immigration Manager - Singapore
- Employee Relations Consultant - Tampa Bay, Florida
- Compensation Consultant - Basingstoke
- Regional Global Mobility Manager - London - In-house
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - London - In-house
- Global Head of Mobility & Regional Benefits Leader - Sydney
- Global Mobility Manager - Bremen, Germany - In-house Role
- SAP HR Information Systems Manager HRIS – Aurich, Germany
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- UK Financial Advisor - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Manager, UK / US Tax Dual Handler - London
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- Global Mobility Consultant - London - Global RMC