Luxury Cruise Specialist - UK
Luxury Cruise Specialist - UK
Salary : £20,000pa (negotiable depending on experience) plus target based bonus scheme after training
Location: Can be based in Chester, Preston, Harrogate, London or from home if you live much further away
Our client has built their reputation on delivering exceptional, tailor-made holidays and travel experiences to incredible hotels and resorts in some of the world's most desirable destinations, backed by an informed Travel Specialist and support team.
They are the first name in luxury travel, with over 40 years expertise in creating unforgettable luxury holidays.
They shine brightly through their genuine passion for delivering exceptional and bespoke holiday experiences worldwide for each of their customers.
They are now seeking a committed professional to help drive their luxury cruise business still further.
Do you shine brightly in sales and have specialist knowledge for Luxury Cruises?
* Do you have a burning desire to be part of something special?
* Do you have a genuine passion for selling a luxury range of Cruises such as Seabourn, Regent, Silversea?
* Do you have experience and skills that make you stand out in the crowd when wowing your clients with service?
* Are you hungry, ambitious and a high achiever?
* Are you well-travelled and have experience of being on board Cruise ships?
* Would you describe the service you provide to your clients as outstanding?
* Do you have a passion and interest in learning about everything cruise related?
* Do you believe that you have what it takes to work for the best in the business?
* Can you work flexible hours on a shift pattern covering evening and weekends from home?
This sales position for a Luxury Cruise Specialist is to become part of our clients Inspiring Travel Company team and their award-winning company which has received the prestigious accolade of being a Sunday Times top 100 small companies to work for and our team is ambitious, hungry and proud to work in this dynamic, friendly, family owned business.
If you believe you have what it takes to work for the best and can demonstrate that you can do the following:
* Passionately sell our clients Cruise portfolio using your expert knowledge
* Use your comprehensive knowledge and skills to deliver best value every time
* Consistently deliver against individual and team revenue and profit targets
* Deliver exceptional customer care through genuine relationship management and your desire to exceed clients' needs
* Maximise new business opportunities through relationship building
If you feel you can achieve the above and that you can demonstrate experience in being successful in these areas then please send us your up to date CV.
Please note that any candidate MUST be able to prove experience in the areas mentioned in this advert so only apply if you can bring that fit to this position.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £20000 - £20000 Per Annum
- Location: London, All UK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Allan
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ALM/D/038797
- Posted: 2018-07-13 10:47:04 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- 2nd & 3rd Line Infrastructure & Field Support Engineer - Windows, VMWare, Citrix VDI, AD, Exchange
- Registered Home Manager - Stockport
- Associate Planner - Walsingham, Co. Durham
- HR Generalist - Greenford
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Essex
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNT HANDLER - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COURIER EXECUTIVE - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- Structural Design Engineer - London
- Business Development Manager - Rayleigh, Essex or Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator - Rayleigh, Essex
- POLICY MANAGER (ACCESS TO LABOUR & SKILLS) - CENTRAL LONDON
- PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL SECRETARY - PART TIME - ASHFORD, KENT
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - NEWBURY
- Technical Administrator - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Commercial Sales Director - Birmingham
- Technical lighting Assistant - Godmanchester
- Commercial HVAC Engineer (Installation) - Preston