Clinical Psychologist (Part-time)
Clinical Psychologist (Liverpool), £27ph
Corus Consultancy are looking for a Clinical Psychologist for an NHS Client Near Liverpool.
This is a 6 month part - time temporary position with an immediate start.
What you will be doing
You will assess and offer consultation with clients with complex presentation that will include Personality Disorder and other comorbid conditions.
Assessments - of clients with complex presentations
Consultation - Provide consultation, advice and recommendation to professionals working with complex presentations
Psychological Reports and Interventions - provide assessment reports as required and offer evidence based psychological interventions
What we require from you
Doctorate in clinical psychology Qualification in clinical psychology and additional training and experience relevant to working with people with personality disorder Shifts;
- Previous experience of working with clients with Personality Disorder and complex trauma.
- Must demonstrate competence in the analysis of difficulties associated with clients with Personality Disorder and Complex trauma
- Required to work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
The pay rate for this position is £27ph working part-time
If you are interested in this 6 month part time position subject to a DBS, please apply now.
More Jobs from Corus Consultancy
- Professional Healthcare Assistant - £9.50 P/H
- Admin & Exams Officer
- All School Related Jobs!
- Cleaner (from 23rd to 31st August)
- Warehouse (Day and Night shifts)
- HGV Class 2 Driver-pallets
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- IT Adminstrator
- Telescopic Forklift Driver
- Clinical Support Worker
- 7.5 Tonne Driver
- 7.5 t driver Urgently Needed in Slough area !!!!
- 7.5 Tonne Driver
- Clinical Support worker - Cheshire £9.50 P/H
- Cleaner (from 23rd to 31st Aug)