Solution Architect - Plus car allowance
We have a new exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to join an expanding organisation in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading IT company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
As a Solutions Architect you will take a leadership role in the delivery of complex bid responses and programmes of work.
- Lead to the high level design of platform service and customer infrastructures from conception to completion ensuring alignment with business aims and objectives and fulfilling the role of Subject Matter Expert
- Ensure designs are logical, complete and end to end, fit for purpose and can be abstracted for multiple views and audiences.
- Support the creation of complimentary and technical and low level designs for the solutions proposed.
- Lead on the creation of solution architectures stretching across the entire breadth of the IT estate for Data Centre platform services and customers alike.
- Lead on the creation and maintenance of technology roadmaps taking emerging and future technology advances into consideration.
- Lead the production of architecture documents covering all aspects of the solution, setting quality standards for all document types.
- Act as a design authority for the overall governance and assurance for all solution designs
- Strong background with core network, compute and storage technologies in large-scale deployments
- Detailed technical knowledge of MS Directory Services, Exchange, VMWare, Citrix/VDI, Networking, database and storage technologies backed with practical experience in a corporate environment preferably serving customers
- Appropriate certifications in core technology platforms (MS, VMWare, Storage (Netapp, EMC), Citrix, Networking)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems and incidents
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exposure and experience of technical architecture frameworks including but not limited to TOGAF, ISEB and Zachman
- Experience of enterprise grade Citrix and VDI environments including design, troubleshooting and support
- Experience of Cloud technologies including automation and orchestration toolsets (System Centre Virtual Machine Manager, BMC CLM, VCAC, Azure, vCHS, EC2)
- Detailed knowledge of IaaS and PaaS systems architecture
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£65000 to Â£70000 Per: annum Benefits: Plus car allowance
- Location: Bristol,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Adam Straker
- Tel: 0121 237 3280
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Bristol
- Posted: 2018-07-17 15:39:23 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- IT Services Manager
- Solution Architect Manager
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior IT Services Manager
- Infrastructure Analyst
- Project Manager (Agile)
- Application Support Engineer
- Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Infrastructure Lead
- Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Reporting Analyst
- Technical Architect
- Solution Architect
- Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms, VPLS, MPLS)
- Information Security Compliance Manager
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- .Net Developer - C#, SQL, Winforms
- Network Engineer
- Hardware Asset Management Analyst