Senior Software Engineer (Remote Working)
Senior Software Engineer (Remote Working) – (Thetford, Norfolk) – Salary £35,000 - £45,000 Subject to experience.
I4 are pleased to present an exclusive opportunity for a Senior Software Developer with backend focus and strong skills in NodeJS to join our client on a permanent basis.
This role is a remote / home working opportunity.
You will be working on a new concept product.
The successful candidate will be required to work in the office on occasions and must live within a reasonable commutable range of the Norfolk offices.
Core skills required:
Very highly desirable skills:
- Experience with video calling or streaming (preferably RTC) and signalling architecture
- Cloud architecture (preferably Azure)
- Serverless workflow (preferably Azure Functions)
- Continuous deployment
Security experience in terms of penetration testing, cyber securities and cyber securities plus.
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Full Time,
- Rate: Â£35k - 45k per year + Negotiable
- Location: Remote Working
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Daniel Taylor
- Tel: 08452260677
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: i4R16759DT
- Posted: 2018-07-17 15:55:37 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Claims Technician (Agricultural and Rural Network)
- XML / XSLT CONTENT DEVELOPER
- Pricing Analyst
- Fabricator Welder
- Senior Control Systems Engineer
- Trainee Quality Inspector
- Software Engineer
- Sales Development Manager (US Hours 1-9pm)
- IT Technician
- Bus/Coach Driver PCV Class D
- HGV Class 1 (C + E) Drivers
- Service Manager
- Principal Structural Engineer
- Principal Civil Engineer
- Software Engineer (Remote Working)
- Borehole & Ground Source Heat Pump Engineer
- Vinyl Wrap Technician
- Housing Manager
- Housing Engagement Workers