Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new and exciting challenge?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of our market leading clients on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a friendly, hard working team, have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business and be a valued/ key member of staff.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Prepare new SDS (Safety Data Sheets) and maintain existing SDS, ensuring documents are up to date and accurate
- Issue SDS in a timely manner in accordance with internal / external requests
- Support the business/commercial team with documentation needed for regulatory compliance
- Advise internally on products regulatory matters (under the guidance of Global Regulatory Mgr)
- Undertake new regulatory compliance's as may be needed (under the guidance of Global Technical Director)
Additional Admin General functions:
- Updating accounting spreadsheets - Excel skills essential
- Collecting documents necessary for various VAT returns
- Collating order paperwork and filing
- Possible help with credit control, ie sending emails with invoices attached
- Helping out with customer support
Key requirements for this role:
- Confident communicator - Verbally & written
- Strong Administration skills
- Organised and efficient
- H&S background desirable but not essential
This is a full time Monday - Friday role.
9am-5pm or 8am-4pm.
Please get in touch with myself Chloe Scott at KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Part Time Regulatory Affairs Advisor / Officer
- IT Support Technician
- Warehouse Operative
- Credit Underwriter
- Investment Analyst
- Customer Care Officers
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Production Operative - Temp
- Reception Host
- Bar Team Member
- Production Operative / Labourer
- Restaurant Team Leader
- Insurance Administrator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Waiting Staff
- Commercial/Accounts Administrator
- Trainee Sample Technician
- Senior B2B Marketing Executive