Technical Customer Engagement / Support Engineer
Hybrid role between technical support on technical solutions on Data Center, Enterprise Networking, Cloud, collaboration and Customer Engagement / Customer Success.
It would suit a Support Engineer / Network Engineer/ Technical Customer Engagement executive keen to be part of an Engineering Team delivering specific solutions to end-clients.
You would work as part of a wide Team of Engineers, Technical Systems Engineers, Account Managers and Technical Solution Delivery Managers.
You will convey convincingly each of the service offerings and where they should be used in the sales cycle/digital funnel.
You will design and draft technical solution workshops in conjunction with the customer directly.
You will evaluate requests and educate junior staff who will plan the customer's visit and manage the resources involved in the delivery.
Experience and Skills
, Technical or engineering background, must be able to understand to a reasonable standard the technologies associated with Enterprise Networking, Data Centre, Security & Collaboration.
, Confident and good communicator
, Handle objections
, Project or programme management experience or well organised
, Work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Human Factors Engineer
- Java Software Developer
- R, Python developer / Data scientist
- Business Analyst - Oracle Finance
- Supply Chain Commercial Manager
- Project Controller Team Leader
- IFS Automation Test Engineer
- Manning Analyst
- Mobile Developer - Android
- Senior Engineer - Finite Element Analysis - BAE061914
- Front-end Developer
- Android Developer (contract)
- iOS Developer (contract)
- Senior PHP / Perl Developer - Web - E-Commerce
- Data & Analytics Lead Architect
- 1st Line Support - Software / Apps Support - SQL - Winchester
- FullStack Developer
- Software Engineering Manager
- Scala Developer