Technical Customer Engagement / Support Engineer
Hybrid role between technical support on technical solutions on Data Center, Enterprise Networking, Cloud, collaboration and Customer Engagement / Customer Success.
It would suit a Support Engineer / Network Engineer/ Technical Customer Engagement executive keen to be part of an Engineering Team delivering specific solutions to end-clients.
You would work as part of a wide Team of Engineers, Technical Systems Engineers, Account Managers and Technical Solution Delivery Managers.
You will convey convincingly each of the service offerings and where they should be used in the sales cycle/digital funnel.
You will design and draft technical solution workshops in conjunction with the customer directly.
You will evaluate requests and educate junior staff who will plan the customer's visit and manage the resources involved in the delivery.
Experience and Skills
, Technical or engineering background, must be able to understand to a reasonable standard the technologies associated with Enterprise Networking, Data Centre, Security & Collaboration.
, Confident and good communicator
, Handle objections
, Project or programme management experience or well organised
, Work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Ecommerce Project Manager - Delivery - B2C - 6 Mths Fixed Term
- Senior Quality Manager
- Customer Engagement Executive
- Programme Manager
- Software Developer
- Principal Engineer - Mechanical
- iOS Developer (contract)
- Project Lead Controller
- Digital Business Analyst / Project Manager - Ecommerce
- IT Support Analyst - 2nd Line / Desktop - Portsmouth - £25,000
- Senior System Administrator - Oracle dbA
- SmartCity, Wifi Project Manager
- Project Manager - Controls - BAE062829
- Principal Engineer-Design Verification
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- project coordinator
- Functional Development Manager
- IT Support Analyst
- Business Analyst - BAE062531
- Solution Architect