Supply Chain Lead
To have a deep technical knowledge and expertise in Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) to support the business in the use and management of ERM/MRP and associated processes.
Providing issue resolution and best practice methodologies for knowledge dissemination within the business.
This role is known internally as Supply Chain Lead- ERM
Provide advice, issue resolution and system support to enable the creation and expediting of requisitions and purchase orders
Pro-actively support and deliver effective customer management and service delivery in line with the requirements of the business support operating principles and service level agreements
Provide guidance and direction to system users monitoring for quality and consistency
Develop, manage and monitor audit protocols to support the maintenance and governance of the systems and processes.
Provide training and on the spot support for supply chain users of the systems and processes
Discover, advise and support the development of the system and processes to enable an efficient working environment.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Human Factors Engineer
- Java Software Developer
- R, Python developer / Data scientist
- Business Analyst - Oracle Finance
- Supply Chain Commercial Manager
- Project Controller Team Leader
- IFS Automation Test Engineer
- Manning Analyst
- Mobile Developer - Android
- Senior Engineer - Finite Element Analysis - BAE061914
- Front-end Developer
- Android Developer (contract)
- iOS Developer (contract)
- Senior PHP / Perl Developer - Web - E-Commerce
- Data & Analytics Lead Architect
- 1st Line Support - Software / Apps Support - SQL - Winchester
- FullStack Developer
- Software Engineering Manager
- Scala Developer