This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Cleaner (from 23rd to 31st Aug)
- Monitor corridors and pick up litter or vacuum if required ·
- Empty litter bins ·
- Remove rubbish from radiators and tops of lockers ·
- Remove marks from walls and surfaces as required ·
- Remove litter from surfaces and window ledges and clean ·
- Sweep and pick up litter around entrances to buildings ·
- Undertake prompt incident cleaning through student illness or accidents ·
- Sweep playground areas if glass breakages occur ·
- Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance ·
- Report cleaning supplier requirements and stock levels to the line manager ·
- Cleaning duties for parents evenings or other events taking place within the school, as directed by the Premises Manager ·
- Ensure that the facilities and site are safe, tidy and secure at the end of third party use ·
- Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards ·
- Any other reasonable tasks as directed by the Premises Administrator, Facilities Manager or School Business Manager
More Jobs from Corus Consultancy
- Forklift Drivers - Days and Nights
- Warehouse - Immediate Start!
- Van Contractor
- Teaching Assistant
- Warehouse operatives Urgently Needed in Nuneaton!!!
- Warehouse (NIGHTS ONLY)
- Payroll Administrator (Training Provided)
- 3.5 t Van Driver Urgently Needed in Croydon area!!!
- Support Worker - Nights (Female Only)
- Support Worker - Nights (Female Only).
- Support Worker - Bournemouth
- Domestic Assistant - Up To £9.50 P/H
- Warehouse Loader Urgently Needed in Isle Of Sheepey !!!!!
- Isle of Sheppey - Warehouse (Various Roles)
- Genreal Assistant
- Recruitment Resourcer / Account Manager
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- FLT Driver - Reach
- HGV2 Drivers Urgently needed in Walthamstow Area!!!!
- Warehouse Selectors - Nights - Sheppey