Hotel Duty Manager - Perthshire
Hotel Duty Manager - Perthshire
SALARY up to 20k depending on experience
KEY WORDS - Deputy Manager, Assistant Hotel Manager, Front of House, Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Reservations, Reception, Food & Beverage Supervisor, Hospitality Graduate
Lovely hotel based in a gorgeous setting in Perthshire, rural location but only 1 hour from Glasgow and 30 minutes from Stirling.
Offers comfortable bedrooms and hillside chalets along with stylish restaurants serving contemporary Scottish food.
Stunning views and scenery.
2AA Rosette Table D'hote and an a la carte bistro men
As Assistant in Front of House you will have proven experience in working in hotels or even a recent Graduate in Hospitality.
You will assist us with the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff and including front-of-house (reception, reservations), food and beverage operations and housekeeping.
Excellent interpersonal skills as well as attention to detail are key.
You will be expected to maintain guest relations,, you will pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations.
Business and people management are equally important elements.
Our hotel prides itself in high end customer service, for this as our Assistant Front of House you will have excellent levels of English both verbal and written.
A good working knowledge of Scotland and cultural traditions would be an advantage.
SALARY Up to £20,000 depending on experience
Live in accommodation available as well as jobs for partners
Restaurant Manager, Rosette Restaurant, Deputy Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Front of House Manager, Food & Beverage Supervisor, Food & Beverage Leader, Food & Beverage Assistant Manager, Food & Drink, Hospitality Professional, Hospitality Graduate
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £20000 - £20000 Per Annum
- Location: Perth, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Caroline
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: COD/D/037104
- Posted: 2018-08-09 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Operation Manager - Nottingham
- DRIVER TEAM LEADERS X 3 - AYLESBURY
- AV Installation Engineer - High End Residential + Commercial - Nottingham
- Audio Visual Design Consultant - High End Residential + Commercial Projects - Nottingham
- Estimating Manager - Nottingham
- CAD Technician - Nottingham
- Marketing & Sales Officer - London E6
- Sales Advisor - Dunstable
- Chef (Commis) / Kitchen Assistant - Boston, Lincolnshire
- PR Executive OR Senior PR Executive - London NW
- HR DIRECTOR EUROPE - GLOBAL COMMUNICATION ORGANISATION - LONDON
- Senior Audio Video Installation Engineer - South Manchester, Cheshire
- Marketing and Business Development Executive - Belfast
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Belfast
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Belfast
- Corporate Solicitor - Belfast
- Trainee Underwriter/Admin Assistant - Portishead, Bristol
- Motors and Spotlights Technician - London (NW)
- Business Development Manager - Cheshire
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk