Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community Drug and Alcohol
Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Walsall - Up to £35,600 per annum
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for a highly experienced RGN or RMN to take on the role of Lead Nurse within a Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Walsall.
As a Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses, as well as assisting in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support.
They are ideally looking for a Lead Nurse who has previous experience of working within drug and alcohol recovery, however this is not essential.
The benefits of this Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
As a Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, your main duties will include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care, review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support.
As a Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN you must have:
- RGN or RMN qualification and NMC Registration
- Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is ideal, but not essential.
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
- The legal right to work in the UK.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Social Services -Local Authority
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Lewisham - £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - £34ph - Project Team - Home Working -
- Occupational Therapist - Community - Paediatrics - Derbyshire
- Occupational Therapist - Neuro and Stroke Rehab - South Wales -
- Social Worker - Initial Response Team - Isle of Man - £36ph
- Social Worker - Youth Offending Team - YOT
- Occupational Therapist - £25ph - Flexible working - Community
- Social Worker - Hospital Team - Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital
- Senior Social Worker - Children's Court Team
- Social Worker - Care and Planning Team - Gateshead - £146.83pd
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Inpatients - North Devon - £25ph
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Gateshead - £146.83pd
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Social Worker - Community Mental Health - Enfield - £29.28ph
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team
- Team Manager- Children's Assessment and Safeguarding
- Social Worker - Locality - Hackney - £28 per hour