Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Needs
Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Needs Home - Birmingham - £35,500 per annum
We are currently recruiting a clinical manager, RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified.
Within the role as a clinical nurse manager you will play a key part in the daily running of the home, working closely with the Home Manager, ensuring that the home runs effectively and efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality.
There will, of course, be times when you have to roll up your sleeves and deliver hands-on nursing and personal care but that's the nature of the job, and it keeps your skills up to date.
This is a fantastic nurse led service caring for adults with complex needs, covering mental health, learning disabilities and complex physical needs.
Benefits of the working as a Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD are:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holiday
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
As a Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD, your role will include:
- To manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care
- Promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
As a Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN, RMN, RNLD, you must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- Extensive experience in mental health
- RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Social Services -Local Authority
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Lewisham - £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - £34ph - Project Team - Home Working -
- Occupational Therapist - Community - Paediatrics - Derbyshire
- Occupational Therapist - Neuro and Stroke Rehab - South Wales -
- Social Worker - Initial Response Team - Isle of Man - £36ph
- Social Worker - Youth Offending Team - YOT
- Occupational Therapist - £25ph - Flexible working - Community
- Social Worker - Hospital Team - Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital
- Senior Social Worker - Children's Court Team
- Social Worker - Care and Planning Team - Gateshead - £146.83pd
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Inpatients - North Devon - £25ph
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Gateshead - £146.83pd
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Social Worker - Community Mental Health - Enfield - £29.28ph
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team
- Team Manager- Children's Assessment and Safeguarding
- Social Worker - Locality - Hackney - £28 per hour