Sales Executive (International B2B) £30K OTE
Revive (Est.2005) is a wholesaler specialising in the gaming and consumer electronics markets, dealing with a diverse range of new/used gaming products from major brands, such as Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft.
For example, video games, consoles, accessories and merchandise, including new releases, back catalogue, PC scans, iTunes/STEAM /PSN/XBLIVE and many other gift/points cards.
CE products include TVs, SSDs/HDDs, GoPro/cameras, Chromecast, Kindle, watches, tablets/mobile phones and Dyson products.
We trade on a global basis dealing with other Wholesalers/Retailers, and due to business growth are now looking to add to our sales team.
Hours: Normal hours of business are 09:00 to 17:30.
OTE £30K first year / Would expect higher thereafter / Uncapped Commission
To manage a portfolio of predominantly overseas customers (Retailers/Wholesalers/Traders), building relationships to help facilitate trading opportunities, with the ultimate aim of maximising profit.
Carrying out business development activity to identify and secure new customers and suppliers, helping to increase the profitability of your portfolio.
- To be the Relationship Manager of a portfolio of overseas customers, ensuring that excellent standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Trading products all over the world, including buying, completing back to back deals with customers, organising freight, and producing shipping documents (a ‘full circle’ process).
- Dealing with product / new business enquiries, and processing sales orders received via telephone, skype or by email e.g.providing quotes, stock availability and pricing information, upselling/cross-selling products, and converting new business leads into sales.
- Using a worldwide base of suppliers to source and create offers, helping to generate sales.
- To ensure systems are maintained regarding deliveries, collections, invoicing.
- To liaise with the Warehouse Operations Manager and/or Assistant Warehouse Manager with regard to any stock/returns issues.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and responsibility of the post as instructed by your Line Manager or Company Director(s).
What we're looking for:
- The successful candidate must have previous sales experience, ideally selling products Business to Business (B2B).
- You will be self-motivated, outgoing, target driven, enthusiastic, money motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good planning/organising, attention to detail, and negotiating skills.
- You must have an excellent telephone manner, and be a confident and friendly communicator, with Maths & English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook/ Excel & Word essential).
- This role would suit someone who wants to build on their existing experience and grow within a progressive company.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £22,000 Per Annum + Uncapped Commission
- Location: Letchworth, UK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Revive Corporation Ltd
- Contact: Graham Munro
- Tel: 01462 483555
- Fax: 01462 483556
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GDM/SE1
- Posted: 2020-09-06 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Revive Corporation Ltd