Transport Route Planner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transport Route Planner with experience multi drop route planning for 60 vehicles daily across London & Thames Valley.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
Hours Monday - Friday - 10am - 6:30pm
Saturday on a rota basis 1 in 6
As the Transport Route Planner you will be responsible for:
- Planning routes according to agreed timescales taking into account customer requirements
- Plan delivery routes within the constraints of driver & vehicle availability
To be successful in the role of Transport Route Planner you will have the following skills and experience:
- A solid understanding of the London and Thames Valley area
- Experience planning for multi-drop vehicle routes
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,500 - £30,000 and an industry leading benefits package.
There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Transport Route Planner, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now' button.
*PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Global Mobility Consultant - London - In-house Role
- Quality Engineer
- Commercial Officer
- Junior Project Planner and Co-ordinator
- Quality Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Verification and Validation Engineer (Requirements)
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- HSQE Manager
- Process Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Loss Prevention Area Manager - South Birmingham
- Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias - Manchester
- Asset Care Leader - Leeds
- Engineering Team Leader - Preston
- Maintenance Manager - Food Production - Preston
- Transport Administrator - Hatfield
- Transport Team Leader - Nights - Hatfield
- Transport Team Leader - Days Shift - Hatfield
- Environmental Officer - Preston