£24,000 - £26,000
I am currently recruiting for a Logistics Controller to join a global iconic company, who have a fantastic reputation within the aerospace industry, working with some of the most prestigious brands in the world.
The purpose of the role is to support the Logistics department in ensuring all necessary documentation is completed accurately prior to products being sent for despatch.
This role requires the ability to respond to the needs of the business and embrace change, offering additional support, where possible, during busier periods.
Your key tasks will include:
- Organising Transport for Export (EU and rest of world) and arranging special transport and paperwork for various customers
- Creating shipping and invoicing documentation for all Export shipments in line with corporate and legal compliance to also ensure swift customs clearance.
- Producing ASN paperwork for the customer and upload onto the customer portals within documented timescales
- Running the daily shipping meeting and liaising with Planning and Production regularly to make sure orders meet the specified despatch dates, progress chasing when necessary.
- Organising special transport for air freight and other special transport arrangements, ensuring that the approvals have been granted
- Document all aspects of the job, with annual review of all documents and strict adherence to standard work across both sites
- Accurate logging shipments on Shipping Log ensuring that all of the data is entered, approving invoices for payment, dealing with any queries
- Assist in raising POs for work sent to subcontractors
- Maintaining & updating accurate records of Goods in
- Direct control of the MH Dispatch Team (priorities, packaging requirements, delivery schedules)
- Single Point Accountability (SPA) for transportation, invoicing, purchasing orders, booking, shipping etc
- Raising of all purchase requisitions for local requirements
- Cross functional responsibility to plan the daily and weekly certification and customer packaging requirements
- Responsible for checking all shipping and export documents for accuracy of data and alerting Trade Compliance Manager and CSR's of any issues
- Responsible for ensuring that licensable products are shipped against the correct licence, Permission to Ship is obtained; where required and accurate records are maintained.
- Liaise with appointed customs brokers to ensure all Exports are declared correctly
- Chase and obtain the following documents, updating the shipping log as required and ensure that documents are retained and scanned in line with the document retention policy:
- Proof of deliveries (POD)
- Proof of exports (POE)
- Customs Entry (C88/SAD)
- Responsible to reporting KPI's on a daily, monthly and weekly basis
- Completion of ASAT's in line with the annual plan
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
If you have experience of the above, have a good understanding of transport and transport documentation along with the ability to work well under pressure and communicate effectively, this role could be for you.
This is a company who understand that their people are key to what they do and how well they do it and are continually evolving so if you are forward thinking, can adapt to change and are passionate about making a difference where you work, please apply now.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now' for immediate consideration or contact Ami Jackson at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy specialising in Engineering and Manufacturing based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience
We review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile.
Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
E3 Recruitments specialist industry sectors:
#Automotive & Fleet
#Building & Construction Products
#Chemical & Pharmaceutical
#Energy & Utilities
#Food & FMCG
#Oil & Gas
Plus #Commercial roles, covering all 8 sectors.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Workshop Engineer
- Paint Shop
- Paint Shop
- Specification Technologist
- Mechanical Assemblers
- Site Manager
- Control Engineer
- Control Systems Programmer
- Design Coordinator
- Process Operator
- Senior Design Coordinator
- Senior Design Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Food Safety & Quality Supervisor
- Contracts Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Technical Manager
- Paint Sprayer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician