Travel Industry Contracts Executive
An exciting new position for a growing travel company based in the Swindon area, this is a key role to manage the operational portfolio and assist in the procurement of worldwide ground stock.
As the Contracting Executive you will maintain and support the development of international relationships with both individual ground suppliers and destination management companies.
_ Assist with Stock Requests and administer the contract management process including:
_ Maintain a filing control for all requests and status for each negotiation.
_ Responsible for filing of contracts, loading of rates and ensuring all contractual deadlines are achieved.
_ Monitoring of upcoming liabilities to ensure unsold stock is released to suppliers.
_ Own Competitor, Market and Year on Year Analysis of contract rates to support contracting negotiations.
_ Ensure stock is obtained and loaded to agreed deadlines with UK and International Product teams
_ Assist with the collation and analysis of data for each supplier/region on sales, room nights, year on year growth numbers.
_ Liaise with the Operations team to ensure the customer journey is not compromised through the buying of ground elements that are 'below quality standards' expected.
_ Ensure legal team and systems team are aligned with supplier agreements.
_ Support Legal Contracting with Suppliers
_ Ensure 'Buying' timetable is maintained and controlled, calls and trips to deliver agreements are in place
_ Support business familiarisation trip requests.
_ Highlight high / low stock levels requiring action between operation, product teams and Contract Managers.
_ Highlight any contractual risks, compliance and issue escalations to Contract Managers.
_ Good analytical skills and the ability to relay complex information in a concise way
_ Able to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining great attention to detail.
_ Great numeracy skills
_ Is organised and can take ownership of own work
_ Is able to manage and prioritise conflicting demands
_ Takes responsibility for own decisions, taking into account risk and impact
_ Is able to communicate in a professional manner at all levels and build great relationships with both internal and external suppliers.
_ To have confidence in own ability
_ Takes pride in standard of work
_ Strong pro-active, dynamic, passionate and a team player.
_ Proven track record of organisational planning
_ Good standard of general education to GCSE level, particularly in Maths and English.
_ Educated to degree level
_ Experience of contract management
_ Knowledge of worldwide tourism
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary in the region of £22000 - £24000 plus there are some great company benefits and perks!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new position please follow the link and click "apply" send your CV to Helenc@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Helen Cassin on 01293 850647.
- Start: asap
- Rate: £22000 - £24000 per annum + Plus excellent company benefits!
- Location: Swindon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 01293 850647
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-09-14 13:03:42 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Cruise Consultant - Home worker / office based
- Design Assistant / Marketing Assistant - Travel
- Events Account Manager, Leeds
- Business Development Manager South East & Greater London
- Adventure Travel Sales Specialist
- Head Chef
- Reservations & Customer Service Advisor
- Business Development Executive (Travel Industry)
- Cruise Product Exec - Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Contracts Executive Swindon Area
- Web Chat Consultant - Luxury Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Bradford
- Business Travel Consultant, Aberdeen
- India Travlel Specialist
- Africa Travel Sales Consultant
- Long Haul Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant, Bristol
- Travel Consultant- South East and Eastern Asia!
- Product Expert