BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Are you a dedicated seller within the travel industry looking to step up your career and earn rewards for all the hard work you put in?
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Business Development Manager to work for a fun and modern international travel organisation where training and development opportunities are ongoing!
As a Business Development Manager you will be based from one of many London office locations but also out visiting clients regularly throughout the week.
The role will be primarily a travel sales business development role but all training and tools will be provided along with on-going support.
You will be sourcing and contacting new leads, making introductory telephone calls to explain the benefits of the company and then setting up and making visits to prospective clients.
An existing knowledge from within the travel industry would be an advantage.
A strong sales ability and persistent nature.
No less than six months experience within a sales role.
Proven ability to exceed sales targets.
A passion for the travel industry.
Working Monday to Friday on standard office hours
Various work base locations within London available
A competitive basic salary of £22,000 plus commission (1st year OTE £ 35,000)
Commission is uncapped and high flyers can really earn a lot more!
You also get access to heavily discounted trips, social events, free health care plan, pension, season ticket loan plus loads more!
To apply for the Business Development Manager position
Click ‘Apply' to submit your CV
This role is being managed by Darren
Tel: 0203 887 9444
Please note that due to the volume of applicants received, only suitably shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £22000 per annum + Commission OTE £35K YEAR 1
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0203 887 9444
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-09-14 15:33:02 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- French Speaking Travel Consultant
- CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Travel online chat advisor
- SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Real Time Scheduling Analyst
- Night Controller
- Travel Sales Team Leader
- Business Travel Consultant
- Retail Travel Advisor Reading
- Travel Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development Executive
- Web Designer & Visual Lead
- Project Coordinator Surrey
- Automotive Client Services Lead Surrey
- Hotel and rail consultant - Manchester corporate travel
- Retail Travel Advisor West Surrey
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Retail Travel Advisor Berkshire
- Full Time Travel Advisor Southampton!