BROKER ASSISTANT | Competitive salary | Fuengirola, Malaga Province, Spain
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Broker Assistant to join an extremely busy brokerage company based in Malaga Province.
Our client is recruiting for a highly motivated Broker Assistant to work supporting the futures Broker.
Broker Assistant Responsibilities:
- Input trades in the exchange platform, prepare the trade slip, send the business confirmation to the clients and update the respective follow up files;
- Maintain updated: client's profile, trading history, product database, and all files related to the Futures/Paper business;
- Maintain the office routine: contact of suppliers, remittance of documents and its maintenance;
- Communicate with clients via ICE chat system, WhatsApp and e-mail;
- Input orders in the CME Direct system;
- Prepare the list with the orders received/generated by the clients and keep the Senior Broker updated enabling her to blast the market.
- Send information to the clients, when needed/requested.
- Operate CME and ICE Exchange Systems.
Broker Assistant Requirements:
- Fluent English
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent computer skills and experienced using Excel
- Ability to deal with clients from other countries and cultures
- Ability to work as a team
- Strong communication skills
- Available to work from 9:30 to 19:00, also on Spanish holidays.
- Prepared to work on a high-pressure environment
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRG
- Management Accountant
- Accountant (Senior)
- Compliance Administrator
- Python Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- CRM and Email Campaign Manager
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- UX Designer
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
- Software Testers / QA Testers
- Analytics Manager
- Front-End Product Manager
- Back-end Product Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Senior Insight Analyst (Sportsbook)
- EDD Analyst
- Acquisition Manager
- Conversion Optimisation Manager