Workshop Manager - Twickenham
Workshop Manager - Twickenham
Salary: £20-£25,000 pa + Performance related target
Key words: Cytech, Mechanic, Cycle, Workshop Manager, Bike repair and service.
Our client are an established family owned business going on for 65 years with stores in Twickenham, Teddington and Isleworth.
They have been twice voted one of the UK's Top 20 Independent Bike Shops : in 2011 & 2012 : by respected Bike Biz trade magazine.
They run regular bike maintenance evenings, women's cycling evenings, and support many community cycling and sports events throughout the summer months.
Our client are looking for a full time Workshop Manager at their busy Twickenham store.
The candidate will responsible for the day to day running of the workshop and will report to the store manager.
You will ensure that all bike repairs and services are carried out to the highest standard whilst liaising with customers.
You will be responsible for managing an additional mechanic in the workshop.
The candidate must have previous experience of working as a mechanic/workshop manager in a bike shop and have Cytech (or equivalent) qualifications.
You must have excellent communication skills and understand the importance of great customer service.
You must work well under pressure and enjoy working as part of a team.
Key Skills - Cytech, communication, customer services, mechanic, bike, cycle
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
- Location: Twickenham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Sumaira
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SHA/D/039383
- Posted: 2018-09-25 12:01:03 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- MOTORCYCLE SALES EXECUTIVE - CHISWICK, WEST LONDON
- Fire and Security Engineer - Derry / Londonderry
- CAD/Revit Technician - Toomebridge, Northern Ireland
- Receptionist / Front of House Manager - Soho, London
- Toolmaker / CNC Turner - West Sussex
- Area Sales Manager - South West England and South Wales
- Night Manager / Porter - Near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer - Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Operations Manager - Northwich, Cheshire
- Design Office Administrator - Northwich, Cheshire
- Interactives Designer - York
- Teacher of Law and Business Studies - Warlingham, Surrey
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Campaign Consultant - Leeds
- Umbraco .Net Developer - West London
- Architect/Technologist - Inverness
- Bookkeeper/ Assistant Accountant - Romford RM1
- Commercial Garage Equipment Engineer - Ullenhall, Warwickshire