SEN Case worker - Tameside Council
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced SEN practitioner to join our team on a temporary basis as we continue to implement the new 0 - 25 Special Educational Needs Code of Practice.
This opportunity is open to a range of professionals including teachers, teaching assistants and learning mentors, it is your skills and experience that are important rather than your current post.
This is an exciting time to be part of our service as you will have the opportunity to help shape a new person centred service better able to support pupils in our area and beyond.
We would like to recruit a practitioner who is experienced in supporting pupils and parents to access provision to meet their needs by developing Education Health and Care Plans.
You will be working alongside experienced staff in the SEN Team who help parents and pupils get the support they need to, through the statutory processes and continue to do so through their annual reviews.
You will be working with many schools in Tameside and out of borough to ensure that we meet our statutory deadlines and requirements.
You will have the ability to work to deadlines and you will need to be experienced at working with families and other professionals to negotiate provision.
You will also need to be aware of the statutory requirements within the 2015 SEN Code of Practice.
Must have very good IT skills.
*This is a start immediately role so apply now to be considered
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Kyle at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or email me above.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 moths
- Rate: £15.00 - £16.40 per hour + Dependent on experience
- Location: Hyde, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-09-25 12:48:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Probation Service Officer
- Mental Health Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (Band 5)
- Health Visitor
- Children's Social Worker - Children in Care - Dudley
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Qualified Social Worker - Single Assessment Team - Sandwell
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manger - Serious Youth Violence
- Mental Health Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Qualified Social Worker
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Physiotherapist (Neuro)
- Paediatric Dietician
- Adminisstrative Assistant - Yotuh Offending Team
- Qualified Children Social Worker
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Agency Nurse