Product Quality Assurance Manager
Are you looking for a role that gives you a wide scope - technical authority and decision making?
Do you want to work for one of the UK's most advanced engineering companies, developing future hardware/software technology?
The working environment is a modern campus, with personal benefits such as flexible working and paid healthcare.
Working at the front end of product development on commercial bids, through a gated lifecycle, through to final acceptance, you will be the Quality Assurance Lead.
Collaborating with Technical Managers across the business you will play a key role in a small but high functioning team of Quality personnel.
Your ultimate objective is to ensure systems are developed to the required standards.
This role will present you with challenges that will require a high level of Quality Assurance competence.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills & experience on your resume.
- Quality Assurance experience for a projects style business developing either Hardware.
- Commercially aware approach to applying quality in R&D.
- Able to negotiate between multiple stakeholders with different routes to the final objective.
If you feel confident you have the required skills, experience and you're ready to take the next step in your career then apply now!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Relocation Package, Bonus, Healt
- Location: Hampshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Holt Recruitment
- Tel: 0845 8338 007
- Fax: 0845 8338 006
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-09-25 12:50:26 -
- View all Jobs from Holt Recruitment
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Prestige Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Service Advisor
- Trainee Service Advisor
- Service Advisor
- Mobile Technician
- C# / C++ Software Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Panel Beater
- Paint Sprayer
- Business Manager Opportunity
- HGV / LCV Technician
- Strip Fitter / MET Technician
- Trainee Bodyshop Manager / VDA