Junior to middleweight PHP Developers
Our client is looking for a junior to middleweight PHP Developer.
The right candidate should have excellent working knowledge of PHP, good general knowledge of the LAMP/LEMP stack, and, ideally, a strong interest in Go, NodeJS, and AWS.
The position involves working with an existing development team to design and implement their front-end and back-end systems.
The right candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of PHP and its best practices
- Good general knowledge of the LAMP/LEMP stack and front-end technologies such as
- Familiarity with one or more SQL, NoSQL and NewSQL databases.
- Use of version control software, such as Git or Subversion.
Other useful but not essential skills include: MVC frameworks, such as Zend Framework and Laravel: Go, NodeJS and Python: Composer, NPM, Yarn ; Bootstrap, jQuery, Less/Sass: Amazon AWS,
Salary is dependent on experience with a great training programme put in place.
If you a recent graduate with the experience of the above technologies and passionate about technology them please apply as well! Please send in your word CV for more details for a this excellent opportunity!
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Software Engineer (PHP)
- .NET Developer (C#)
- PHP Developer
- Test Developer
- Full-Stack Developer (C# & .NET)
- Web Designer
- Contract Software Developer
- Front-end Developer
- Mobile Apps Developer
- ASP.NET Developer
- Full-Stack .NET Developer
- Network Engineer
- PHP Developer (Backend)
- Cisco Network Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer (ICT)
- Application Developer (C# & ASP.NET)
- Software Developer
- .NET Developer (ASP.NET MVC)
- Developer Tester
- LAMP Developer