Senior Programme Manager
This position comes to market from one of the UK’s leading technology centers who are dedicated to the continuous advancement of technology and processes within the Manufacturing and Construction sectors across the UK.
Working across the business to deliver a range of technologies they require an experienced programme manager to coordinate programme and project management activities across the business. Your primary focus will be to oversee portfolio performance, supporting balanced resource allocation and delivering individual projects.
Given the business's ongoing success and increased complexity, you will also be required to ensure consistent process adherence and adoption throughout the organisation.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the successful delivery of a number of projects across multiple technology themes and customers
- Ensure customer/stakeholder requirements are captured, understood and incorporated into programme delivery
- Collaborate with technology/line managers to ensure effective use of resources to meet quality, cost and delivery targets
- Support revenue and resource planning
- Manage project manager and coordinators to ensure projects meet SQDC targets
- Identify and address and customer satisfaction issues
- Identify and mitigate and portfolio risks
- Brief senior management on any critical issues and agree remedial actions
- Ensure project KPI’s are set, managed and delivered
Sound interesting? This is a great opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation that empowers its employees and is dedicated to supporting the ongoing advancement of British Engineering industries.
They offer excellent training and career development opportunities within an excellent work environment.
To fulfill this role they are seeking a strong leader with significant experience managing projects within a busy engineering or manufacturing environment.
You must be able to influence and deliver through others across multiple projects and need to be confident communicating across all levels of the organisation.
Strong experience in financial management is also key as is being qualified to degree level in a technical and/ or business related discipline.
If you have relevant experience, you’re a self-starter with a can-do attitude and keen to progress your career then do get in touch with your CV.
- Start: 11/10/2018
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£50000 to Â£70000 Per: annum Benefits: Competitive Benefits
- Location: Coventry,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Kirsty McKinnon
- Tel: 0121 237 3304
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SPM CV
- Posted: 2018-10-11 18:45:30 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Tooling Technician
- Python Django Developer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Simulation Engineer
- Software Tester
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Senior Maintenance Engineer
- Account Support Executive
- Senior Information Security Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Senior IT Auditor
- Security Engineer
- Information Security Manager
- Information Security Specialist
- Python Django Developer
- Python Developer
- Mid-Senior .Net Developer, VB.Net, C#, SQL
- Senior Middleware Engineer - Dublin/Ireland
- Software Developer In Test
- Senior Engineer – WebLogic/WebSphere, Middleware