I'm working with medical and scientific engineering company based in Cambridge, who are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer on a 6-month contract basis, with the potential to extend further.
The rates for this position are open to negotiation and face-to-face interviews will take place when suitable candidates are found.
The purpose of this position will be to provide process related technical support to manufacturing operations.
This will include the introduction of newly developed products to manufacture, as well as sustaining existing manufacturing operations and the retirement of products at the end of market life.
You'll need to have worked within an engineering company and have dealt with new product development and introduction.
You'll also need a strong background with continuous improvement and the implementation of lean manufacturing techniques.
Ideally, you'll also have experience relating to electro-mechanical products.
If you'd like to apply, please contact Adam Marsland at JAM Recruitment.
If this isn't the position for you, but you know someone who may be interested, please contact me with their details and if they're placed we offer vouchers in the way of a referral scheme.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01619260719
- Fax: 0845 658 0419
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-10-11 19:01:22 -
- View all Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Microwave Design Engineer
- Revit MEP Technician
- Revit MEP Technician
- Technician - Architecture
- Lead CAD Coordinator
- BIM Manager - MEP
- QC Technician
- UK Qualified Financial & Wealth Management Advisor - Hong Kong
- Regional Global Mobility Senior Manager - Hong Kong - In-house
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- HR Manager - Tokyo, Japan
- Interim Global Mobility Manager EMEA – Surrey – 6 Month FTC
- Global Mobility / Compensation Manager – London
- Employee Relations Consultant - Tampa Bay, Florida
- Senior Global Mobility Manager - Gurgaon, India - In-house Role
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - Stuttgart - In-house Role
- Regional Global Mobility Senior Manager - Singapore - In-house
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant - Munich, Germany
- Global Mobility Manager - Hong Kong - In-house Role