Crowne Plaza Harrogate, Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Bar Person role involves a range of duties including preparing and serving drinks, keeping the bar clean, tidy and well stocked, taking and serving food orders as required, cash handling, anticipating and replenishing drinks whilst ensuring our company values are delivered and our guests receive professional attentive service at all times.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Bar's Person's role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant should have experience in a customer facing role preferably in a hospitality in Bar or Food Service, be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
* Award winning employer
* Competitive Salary
* Worldwide team member benefit programme
* 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
* Team member of the month incentive
* Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
* Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
* Incremental holiday allowance based on service
* Apprenticeships available
* Healthcare options
* Pension options
* Complimentary car parking
With 214 rooms, our stylish hotel is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Harrogate and is a popular choice for those visiting the 'Harrogate Convention Centre'.The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 320 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, or enjoy a visit to the newly refurbished 'Springs Restaurant' serving a sunning menu of fresh, local ingredients.
This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Bar Person position
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Assistant Night Manager
- Work Placement
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager - Bars
- Chef de Partie
- Room Attendant
- Reservations & Events Manager
- Commis Chef
- Reception Manager
- Leisure Club Assistant
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Bar Person
- Kitchen Porter
- Banqueting Waiter/ress - Evenings Casual
- Conference and Events Porter/ Assistant
- Chef de Partie
- Bar Person
- Front Office Manager