Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
Crowne Plaza Harrogate, Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Chef de Partie role includes a range of duties including: the responsibility for the preparation and presentation of dishes for hotel menus in your allocated section of the kitchen ensuring that all guests receive high quality dishes and receive efficient service making their dining experience truly memorable.
Assisting with the training junior chefs, handling stock, ordering, maximising kitchen profitability through minimising wastage and ensuring high standards of food safety and hygiene are maintained in your areas of responsibility are all in a days work.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Chef de Partie role include:
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Providing clear and timely information to internal and external contacts.
* Anticipating potential problems and solutions within the planning process.
* Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests
The successful applicant must have previous experience working in food preparation in a hotel or hospitality related role, have knowledge of food safety and hygiene practices, and be able to work with minimum supervision.
The successful applicant must be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
* Award winning employer
* Competitive Salary
* Worldwide team member benefit programme
* 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
* Team member of the month incentive
* Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
* Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
* Incremental holiday allowance based on service
* Apprenticeships available
* Healthcare options
* Pension options
* Complimentary car parking
With 214 rooms, our stylish hotel is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Harrogate and is a popular choice for those visiting the 'Harrogate Convention Centre'.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 320 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, or enjoy a visit to the newly refurbished 'Springs Restaurant' serving a sunning menu of fresh, local ingredients.
This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Chef de Partie position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Assistant Night Manager
- Work Placement
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager - Bars
- Room Attendant
- Bar Person
- Reservations & Events Manager
- Commis Chef
- Reception Manager
- Leisure Club Assistant
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Bar Person
- Kitchen Porter
- Banqueting Waiter/ress - Evenings Casual
- Conference and Events Porter/ Assistant
- Chef de Partie
- Bar Person
- Front Office Manager