Do you thrive on making sales calls, interacting with trade partners and developing new relationships? I am recruiting now for a Account Manager of Hotels.
If you have experience of representing a hotel in an account manager or business development capacity this role is for you!
To represent a global hotel client across the UK market.
Building greater awareness and revenue growth.
Driving new business primarily from TMC's and the corporate markets.
Developing sales, marketing and joint initiatives with trade partners.
Organising educational trips, training, events, roadshows and sales missions
Creating newsletters to trade and assist with press releases
# Joint Marketing Campaigns
# Product Training
# Sales Calls
A minimum of 5 years experience within hotel sales
Excellent knowledge and contacts within the UK travel trade, especially in corporates and TMC's
Knowledge of salesforce would be an advantage.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Working full time, Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30 in West London
The role will also come with laptop and mobile telephone.
There will be a competitive annual salary of £30,000 to £33,000 plus a company benefits package which will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for the position of Account Manager - Hotels
Click ‘Apply' now and submit your CV.
Darren Cole - Senior Account Manager - 0203 887 9444
Due to the volume of applications received, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- South East and Eastern Asia Travel Consultant
- Head Chef
- Business Development Manager
- India Tour Consultant
- South America Tour Consultant
- Africa Travel Consultant
- Data Assistant - Travel Industry
- German speaking Travel specialist - 12 motnh contract
- Head of Travel Operations, Edinburgh
- Senior Customer Relations Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- Travel consultant
- Sales Support Consultant - Travel
- Travel Product Administrator
- Paid Media Marketing Manager
- Land Only Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Travel Fares Support Consultant, Glasgow
- Hotel Reservations Agent, Sheffield
- European Language Business Travel Consultant