Ticketing Consultant - North London
Are you a GDS Ticketing Consultant seeking a reputable Tour Operator to utilise your skills with? Are you based in North London / Hertfordshire and keen to work more locally? This independent specialist Tour Operator, based in Enfield is a leading provider of airfares as well as holidays.
This is a Senior Ticketing Consultant opportunity in a busy operations team actioning the tickets and dealing with fares queries.
This is excellent hours, predominantly Monday to Friday, with some Saturdays on a rota basis and comes with a competitive salary and bonus dependent on experience!
- To consistently issue a high quality and quantity of scheduled airline tickets whilst complying with Airline regulations.
- Monitor and control daily workload to ensure tickets are issued within agreed deadlines.
- Construct multi sector itineraries for ticketing purposes and issue tickets at lowest fare within IATA guidelines to ensure maximum profitability.
- Utilising your knowledge of CRS's and Ticketing via CAT 35 and manual paper contracts
- Issuing both nett and published fare tickets to a consistently high standard, ensuring all airline regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure any discounts applicable to nett fares are strictly adhered to.
- Using excellent customer service and interpersonal skills dealing with external and internal customers queries daily.
- Coach and assist junior ticketing staff with queries on an ad - hoc basis.
The successful candidate will have solid previous ticketing experience and excellent product/geographical and nett fare contract knowledge.
You will have experience on one or more major CRS: Galileo, Worldspan, Sabre, Amadeus
Salary is dependent on experience, negotiable and comes with a bonus too.
Great working hours, 0900-1730 Mon - Fri, with one in three Saturdays and a day off in lieu.
This would especially suit someone in the Enfield area, currently commuting into London keen to find something closer to home!
If you are keen to be considered please follow instructions to APPLY.
For any questions please contact Aiste on 0203 887 9444 firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Experienced Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Team Leader, West Yorkshire
- Product And Contracts Coordinator
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- LUXURY TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Yield/Hotel Allocations Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Front End Developer - Swindon
- Senior Web Developer Swindon
- Product Coordinator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Corporate Sales Executive - Manchester
- Head Chef
- Africa Travel Consultant
- Latin America Tour Consultant
- India Tour Consultant
- Travel Manager
- Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
- Business Developement Manager - Corporate Travel