Are you an experienced Travel Consultant with a sound knowledge of worldwide airfares and experience of booking these via GDS? Do you want to work for a leading, established independent Travel Company, based in West Cheshire, providing airfares and ancillaries to the Travel Industry? This is an excellent opportunity to work in a customer focused role, in an office based environment, using your flight reservations and travel operations skills.
Be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus, great working hours and more!
The focus of this role is to effectively service flights and ancillary travel arrangements for customers either via the telephone, email or internet and manage the bookings effectively.
- Answering sales support telephone line.
- Monitoring email folders and responding to queries appropriately.
- - Understanding agents/operators flight needs and advising appropriate solutions.
- Constructing nett fares from airline fare-sheets.
- Using GDS to check availability, make bookings and issue tickets
- Liaising with Finance Department over payments and refunds.
- Offering support to other departments (i.e.
Reservations, Groups, Finance) as business demands.
The successful candidate will have previous Travel Industry experience, ideally within a Tour Operations or Business Travel environment.
You will need to be a committed, enthusiastic and supportive team member, with knowledge of GDS (Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre).
You will be offered a competitive basic salary (dependent on experience), plus bonus and benefits including 22 days holiday, rising to 25 with service.
This is an exciting time to join, with excellent career prospects!
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV.
For any questions please contact Lisa on 0161 9236120 or email Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- South East and Eastern Asia Travel Consultant
- Head Chef
- Business Development Manager
- India Tour Consultant
- South America Tour Consultant
- Africa Travel Consultant
- Data Assistant - Travel Industry
- German speaking Travel specialist - 12 motnh contract
- Head of Travel Operations, Edinburgh
- Senior Customer Relations Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- Travel consultant
- Sales Support Consultant - Travel
- Travel Product Administrator
- Paid Media Marketing Manager
- Land Only Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Travel Fares Support Consultant, Glasgow
- Hotel Reservations Agent, Sheffield
- European Language Business Travel Consultant