Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultants Look this way!! A fantastic opportunity has arisen with this very well established and innovative Travel Company! My client is seeking an enthusiastic Business Travel Consultant with a can do attitude to join their team based in Leicester, This companies is one of the largest independent travel companies so if you are looking to take the next step in your career keep on reading!
Company Benefits: Great basic salary, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday increasing to 30 with length of service
* To sell and promote business travel and ancillary products to company standards, using own knowledge and our internal systems.
* Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Sale of business travel and ancillary products to worldwide destinations
* Administer and control each reservation
* To build a strong relationship with clients
* To handle customer enquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner
* Show a detailed understanding of flights, air fares, fare construction, manual and automated ticketing
* Have an in-depth knowledge of preferred suppliers and products including air travel, hotels, car hire, ferries, domestic and continental rail travel
* Ability to sell and cross-sell products including travel, insurance, fees ancillary products, card and foreign exchange services.
* A sound knowledge of sales process, accountancy, documentation and the various sources of reference
The ideal candidate will ideally have proficient use of a GDS system Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus and have extensive travel industry product knowledge.
It would also be very advantageous to have commercial awareness with Worldwide destination knowledge.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a great basic salary in the region of £18000 - £19000 dependent on experience plus company pension and 25 day annual leave which increases with length of service.
If you think you have what it takes for this fantastic role please follow the instructions, send your CV to email@example.com or call Katy Gaskell on 0121 450 9776
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Sales Consultant
- Account Manager
- Product and Purchasing Manager
- Product Executive
- Business Travel Consultant, Leeds
- Experienced Travel Consultant
- Ski Sales Expert
- Digital Senior Marketing Executive
- Foreign Exchange Consultant
- Canadian Travel Specialist
- Australasia Luxury Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Travel Groups Specialist, Glasgow
- Customer Care Executive - Italian Speaking
- Travel Groups Operations Manager, Edinburgh
- Client Support Coordinator
- Business Travel Consultant
- Leisure Travel Consultant
- Front End Web Developer - Travel Industry
- Business Travel Consultant - Staffordshire
- Flights And Ticketing Specialist - West Sussex