Water Hygiene Service Technician
Service Technician (Level 3)
My Client provides commercial water treatment and engineering for industry and the public sector.
They currently have a requirement for a Water Hygiene Service Technician (Level 3) to cover the London area.
To ensure all work is completed in compliance with current legislation and documented at all times.
Tasks to be carried out in accordance company procedures/method statements.
Maintain and promote Health and Safety standards within your team, to sub- contractors, and to clients to company standards and procedures.
Plan to ensure work as scheduled is completed on time, and to maximum efficiency.
Liaise with client representatives as required.
Report any pertinent issues to your field manager or client representative as appropriate.
At all times adhere to the clients specific Health and Safety/Safe Working practices.
? Ensure all equipment used is safe and fit for purpose.
To complete all tasks identified as the responsibility of the Service Technician (level 3) to the total satisfaction of the client.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Roles and Responsibilities;
Flushing / chlorination of buildings/ pipework (closed circuits)
Plumbing tasks (more complex work and if qualified)
Base Exchange service/ fault finding/ recommendations
Chlorination of buildings/ pipework
Basic Plumbing tasks (if qualified)
TMV service and replacement
Cooling tower and tank cleans (lead man)
Chemical top up of chlorine dioxide
Mains injection pipework chlorination works
Copper /silver ionisation (Servicing)
Closed circuit dosing
The above is a broad outline of duties of a Service Technician, however from time to time the jobholder may be required to complete tasks that have not been specifically detailed above but are necessary in order to meet the requirements of the business.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Derbyshire
- Industrial Refrigeration Field Engineer - Leeds
- AMMONIA / INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION SUPERVISOR- Yorkshire
- AMMONIA /INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Yorkshire
- Service Supervisor - Leeds
- Refrigeration Field Engineer - Derby
- A.C and Chiller Field Engineer
- White Goods Engineer - London
- Roller Shutters/Industrial Door Engineer - South East UK
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Leicestershire
- Commercial Catering Engineer - Merseyside
- Senior Audio Visual Engineer - London
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Northampton
- Audio Visual Project Manager - London
- Forklift Engineer- Swindon
- Autoclave Engineer - Up to £30K
- Vehicle Weighing Equipment Engineer - South West UK
- HGV shift technicians Static Role-Stratford
- EN Certified - Automatic Door Engineer – NORTHERN UK COVERAGE