Analyst - Air Domains
Analyst : Air Domains
CV deadline: 02/11/18 @ 1530
Clearance required: SC
We are looking for SC cleared Analyst with experience of Air Domain analysis in support of Military Customers & expertise in one or more of the following: Air and/or Space Command and Control (C2); Air Battlespace Management; Air Information Systems Architectures.
This requirement comes from the Air and Maritime Environment Group within Dstl's Defence and Security Analysis Division, and will include a number of key future research and procurement studies requiring expert knowledge, resulting in a demand for an experienced and skilled resource.
They will provide analytical support to the models and processes required for the research into future Air C2 and Battlespace Management constructs, future Air Information Architectures, Future Combat Air System requirement, and wider Air Enablers and Enterprise level analysis.
There is a requirement to support OA and Decision Support activities to the Air System Projects; this will require working closely with Dstl staff on direct and research directed work packages developed to support Air Command (Air Cmd) and, where required, establishing and maintaining effective communications and working relationships with Air Cmd's, Capability branches and DE&S Project Teams.
The role includes supporting delivery to stakeholders and customers of analysis products.
The role will include working as part of a team and/or as an individual on tasks and span from inception to delivery of output material conducting both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Outside of the specific work packages the successful candidate will be expected to identify areas where work and working practices may be exploited across other work packages.
Experience of Air Domain analysis in support of Military Customers.
In particular, the following expertise is desirable:
* Expertise in one or more of the following: Air and/or Space Command and Control (C2); Air Battlespace Management; Air Information Systems Architectures
* Working with and delivering to a wide range of customers and stakeholders.
* Producing OA papers for Business Case submissions.
* Working within Defence Strategic Direction (DSD) Policy.
* Expertise in Operational Analysis using a range of models, tools and techniques and capable of delivering technical reports in challenging timescales.
* Practical experience, knowledge or technical expertise in the Air Domain.
* Confident in facilitation of Military Judgement Panels, and engaging with stakeholders and customers.
* Developing and delivering OA studies and an understanding of Systems Thinking / Engineering skills and experience of Analytical Tools and Techniques (including hard and soft methods).
* Proven ability to deliver technical reports and presentations in challenging timescales
* Previous experience providing Operational Analysis to support military decision making
* Practical experience, knowledge or technical expertise of the Air or Space domains
* Understanding of MOD Customers and Stakeholders, Operational Analysis and Equipment Procurement processes
* Experience of Facilitation and analysis of Military Judgement Panels
Degree level or equivalent experience using practical application of Analysis Evaluation Criteria
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 8 months approx
- Rate: £425 - £425 Per Day Umb/Paye option
- Location: Porton Down, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Contact: James Christie
- Tel: 2087472161
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: D29850Pdown
- Posted: 2018-10-15 18:07:04 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Rough terrain forklift
- Commercial Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Electronics Engineer - RF
- Benefits Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Programme Office Support
- Senior/Lead Waste Engineer
- Commercial Officer
- Service Transition Manager
- Hoist Operator
- Analyst - Military Air Domains
- Multimedia and Digital Production Officer
- Lead Cyber Security Consultant
- Senior Test Automation Engineer : C# / GIS
- Programme Manager
- GxP Quality Systems and Validation Manager
- Project Manager - Defence/Security
- Project Coordinator
- Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager