Assistant Production Manager
Assistant Production Manager | £30,000 - £35,000 plus | Based in Sunbury on Thames
- Friendly, relaxed and flexible working environment
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Financially stable, Brexit proof company already exporting to the clients worldwide
The Assistant Production Manager will report into the Production Control Manager and will be responsible for:
- Supervising the production team made up of electronics technicians, mechanical fitters and test engineers
- Planning of assembly work in order to meet clients' demands
- Progress chasing subcontracted out work
- Control of inventory with the assistance of the store's team
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will:
- have previous electro/mechanical manufacturing experience
- be a proven man manager
- have experience of production management including resource planning
- have the initiative required to support a small manufacturing team
- be able to learn from the best mentor possible (he has been in the business for a very long time and wants to impart his knowledge to you)
My client has the feel of a small to medium-sized business where everyone is treated as part of “the family” but with the financial backing of a multi-national business making the business very stable and financially buoyant.
They supply hi-tech solutions to the broadcasting industry where you will see the fruits of your labour on TV on a regular basis.
Due to consistent business growth they are now looking for an Assistant Production Manager to assist the Production Control Manager in delivering a first class service to their clients worldwide.
What's on offer?
In return the Assistant Production Manager will
- be working in a truly great environment where everyone gets on, stress is a no no and flexibility is how the senior management team have built a happy environment.
- have 25 days holiday plus BH
- earn a salary of up to £35,000 (possibly more for a candidate who can bring more to the table)
How to Apply
So if you are looking for a role that has future career development, a role where you will look forward to waking up in the morning and a role that is fundamental to the businesses continued growth then apply today.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Prestige Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Service Advisor
- Trainee Service Advisor
- Service Advisor
- Mobile Technician
- C# / C++ Software Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Panel Beater
- Paint Sprayer
- Business Manager Opportunity
- HGV / LCV Technician
- Strip Fitter / MET Technician
- Trainee Bodyshop Manager / VDA