Business Development Manager
Key Duties include:
, Identification of new business opportunities.
, Increasing the existing client base on a continuing basis.
, Effectively managing the client on-boarding process whilst gaining additional sites.
, Achieving consistently the agreed monthly/quarterly sales targets.
, Working conscientiously and professionally at all times.
, Always delivering a smart, professional & confident appearance to all clients.
, Assisting in the development of business and marketing plans for the company, identifying and qualifying growth potential.
, Researching client backgrounds and understanding the markets in which they operate, in order to fully understand the needs of the client.
, Effective management of the client accounts, database records & accurate sales reports.
, Ability to deliver professional presentations to an internal & external audience.
More Jobs from Unity Recruitment
- Commercial Manager
- Deputy Education Centre Manager
- Education Centre Area Manager - Ealing
- Education Centre Area Manager - North London
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Parking Appeals Officer
- Appeals Executive
- Customer Services Executive
- Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Van Driver/Warehouse
- Construction Manager - Rail
- JIB Electrician - Rail
- PTS Groundworker
- PTS Slinger
- Assistant Project Manager - RAIL
- Comms Assurance Engineer - Rail
- Site Manager - Rail
- Quantity Surveyor - Rail