Live-in Hospitality Jobs
We are selecting staff for the hospitality industry.
Our jobs are situated in rural, or semirural environments, with live-in accommodation provided.
The following positions are available across the United Kingdom :
· general assistants
· night porters
· kitchen assistants
· kitchen porters
· recent hospitality experience of minimum 6 months
· willingness to work at the hotels for at least 1 year
Job offer (bonuses, benefits)
· weekly / monthly payment
· competitive salaries + tips, based on experience
· full-time or part-time jobs
· contract for at least 6 months
· live-in accommodation in the hotel or nearby
· career advancement
We are a UK based consulting agency specialised in the recruitment of candidates from European countries.
Our aim is to establish a connection between the candidates and the clients, ensuring that the staff would have the chance of progreesing their career and the employers meet applicants who are eligible with their job requirements.
In line with the Immigration Act 2016, we require all applicants to prove their eligibility to live and work in the UK by sending us the necessary documentation.
All applications are covered by GDPR .
We will not disclose, sell or distribute the personal data of the candidates to any third party for any reason without their prior written consent.
All stored data is used solely for the purpose of finding suitable employment for the interested candidates and will be removed upon request.
Please send your full CV in English with a current photo in WORD format at :
- Start: 1-2 weeks
- Duration: 6 months or more
- Rate: 7.83£ per hour
- Location: London, UK
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Overseas People Consulting
- Contact: Orsolya Bucs
- Tel: 0040749316704
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-5219-1
- Posted: 2020-10-21 23:35:01 -
- View all Jobs from Overseas People Consulting