Cleaner - Merseyside
Tudor Employment Agency Ltd are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to work for our prestigious client based in Liverpool, Merseyside.
We are looking for a cleaning operative who will exceed our client expectations, who is flexible, reliable, hardworking and trustworthy individuals.
- General cleaning (i.e.
sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors, etc)
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- Emptying waste bins
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as a team or individually
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed task
Friday 2nd November 2018
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday - 8.10am to 10.10am
£7.83 per hour
Temp to Perm position available for the successful candidate.
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact Katie on 01543 500 177 or submit your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Alternatively, email us your contact details and we will call you.
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- HR Senior Administrator
- Care Services Administrator
- Manual Labourer
- Abattoir Operatives - Telford
- General Operative - Essex
- Maintenance Technician
- Document Specialist
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Counterbalance FLT Drivers (NIGHTS)
- Parcel Sorters (Transport Provided)
- Parcel Sorters (Essington)
- Parcel Sorters
- Deckhands / Parcel Sorters
- Part Time Computing Lecturer
- Order Pickers / Warehouse Operatives
- Sales Engineer
- Engineering Project Design Engineer