Role: Workshop Manager
Salary 28 - 30K (dependent on experience) 4-day standard working week a week (Mon - Thurs 06:45am - 16:50pm), Free parking and easily accessible company.
Very keen to speak to somebody who has experience as a Team Leader, Supervisor, Manufacturing Manager with a production or manufacturing background.
This market leading vehicle auxiliary equipment company have a very good reputation in their industry and boast excellent working conditions.
With a keen focus on developing their workforce and the products.
As a Workshop Manager you will be responsible for the milling, drilling, turning and welding part of the business.
So experience within these skill sets are very desirable.
To be successful as a Workshop Manager you will have experience in the following:
- Worked as a team leader or supervisor or similar Manufacturing Management role
- Worked in roles such as milling, drilling, turning and welding, or been responsible for a team with these skillsets
- Hold daily production meetings
- Oversee staff approx.
12 Including 2 supervisors
- Monitor production lines (quality of work and takt times)
- Implement current KanBan system and understand how to evolve current working practices
- Experience formulating and implementing LEAN processors
- Have a clear drive to maximise productivity
- Liaising with Managers of other departments, i.e.
Stores, R & D and Fabrication.
- Monitoring the quality of work produced, implementing corrective actions.
- Staff assessments - Appraisals / disciplinary.
- Keeping all relevant parties and departments informed.
- Responsible for all company assembly line activities, including packing and dispatch area.
- Creating and updating all station SOPs.
- Read technical drawings
- Familiar with One Piece Flow
Benefits of the Workshop Manager role:
Salary: £28 - 30K
Well established company
Fast paced working environment
4 day working week
Mon - Thurs 06:45am - 16:50pm)
If you want a private chat about the role before submitting your application for the Workshop Manager then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Design Engineer (M&E)
- CAD Technician
- Production Supervisor
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- Evening Hygiene Supervisor
- Stores Operative
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Machinist
- Market Analyst
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Laser Programmer
- Project Manager
- Industrial Engineer
- Semi-Skilled Joiner
- Junior Project Manager - Manchester
- Junior Project Manager
- Electronic Engineer