Interim Programme Manager - Insurance
Practicus has an exclusive opportunity with a leading Insurance organisation for an Interim Programme Manager.
You will manage a high profile Data platform programme to drive a series of enhancements for the way data is captured across this organsation.
You will be tasked with full programme governance and manage the data vendor to ensure the solution becomes aligned with strategy and both timescales and budget target are hit.
- Strong programme management experience ideally in the London Market Insurance sector
- Extensive vendor/3rd party management experience
- Strong programme governance experience (both implementing and on-going management)
- Proven financial capability and commercially numerate
Please send your CV asap for this exciting opportunity.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Finance Transformation Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Project Officer (FTC)
- NHS Project Transformation Manager - Community Services
- Senior OD Consultant (VSM) - NHS
- Head of Regulatory Systems & Technology
- Project Business Analyst
- Senior Knowledge Management Specialist
- Test Analyst
- Service Manager
- NHS Service Manager - Paediatric Services
- Head of Product
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Interim Reward Business Partner
- ERP Analyst
- Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Permanent Recruitment Consultant
- Interim Head of Specialised Commissioning
- Key Account Manager