IT Operations Manager
My client, a charitable organisation, is looking for an IT Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis reporting to the Head of IT.
Acting as the deputy to the Head of IT, this person will play a pivotal role on managing and improving 4 key areas of the IT department; Service Management, Network & Telecoms, service desk, Infrastructure.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they invest heavily in new technology over the next 12 months.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Domain knowledge across all across all IT disciplines (Service Management, Network & Telecoms, service desk, Infrastructure)
- Support the roll out of a number of key projects.
(Office 365, Data migration project, WAN refresh and unified communications)
- Strong operational and people management
- Responsible for 4 direct reports and a wider team of 40 staff
- The right person will be strong-willed, confident , proactive and have the ability to challenge the status quo
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Senior Recruitment Resourcer - Senior Resourcer
- Interim Service Manager
- SAR Programme Manager
- Technical Lead - Construction
- Interim Cyber Technology Risk Specialist
- Business Analyst
- Finance Transformation Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Project Officer (FTC)
- NHS Project Transformation Manager - Community Services
- Senior OD Consultant (VSM) - NHS
- Head of Regulatory Systems & Technology
- Project Business Analyst
- Senior Knowledge Management Specialist
- Test Analyst
- Service Manager
- NHS Service Manager - Paediatric Services
- Head of Product
- Business Intelligence Manager