CLIENT RELATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Do you hold an IOC qualification, have experience in a client relations role and hoping to broaden your investments sector experience?
If so, then we may have an exciting new role for you.
Our client is looking for a Client Relations Administrator to ensure efficient administration of retail investment products together with the responsibility for correspondence and telephone enquiries.
This is initially a 9-month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Full IOC qualification
- Relevant experience within a client relations role
- Experience of operating within the Financial Services sector is desirable
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of current regulations, including COBS, CASS and Complaint Handling
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while maintaining quality
- Good organisational skills
- Monitor third party administrators through checking daily process output
- Investigate, monitor and report on breaches
- Ensure accurate and timely inputting of CRM and AWD enquiries
- Deal with notifiable complaints
- Assist with AML verification
- Answer telephone/email and reply to letter enquiries
- Administrative project support
Job reference: 11391
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - CLIENT INVOICING
- HEAD OF INVESTMENT STRATEGY
- PRESENTATION ANALYST
- TREASURY AND TAX
- SENIOR TRADE MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- INTERNAL BUSINESS CONSULTANT
- COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- INVESTMENT ACTUARY
- CONSOLIDATION ACCOUNTANT
- LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST
- DEPARTMENT CO-ORDINATOR – COMPANY SECRETARY
- FRONT OFFICE SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST
- HR ASSISTANT
- SENIOR PROJECT ANALYST
- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
- BUSINESS GOVERNANCE ANALYST - QUALIFIED LAWYER
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ANALYST
- SYSTEMS ANALYST
- SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
- TRAINING AND COMPETENCE ASSISTANT