Group Finance Manager
Group Finance Manager (Business Partner) - Dorset - Full Time - 6 Month Contract - £400 - £450pd umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join this highly pressurised Team in Dorset.
You will be looking after this team until the newly formed Finance team are ready to take over in circa May 2019.
This role will involve working in a highly challenging environment for a large complex organisation where every penny must be accounted for as well as ensuring excellent value for money.
There is also a merger going on, where nine separate financial departments are coming together to become 2, which you will be overseeing and advising on in regards to finance.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the merger of 9 departments into 2 on the finance side
- Ensure compliance with relevant accountancy standards
- Giving frequent advice and direction to Directors and Cost Centre Managers
- Deciding on resource allocation matters and determining the overall budget strategy
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality, value for money services
- The preparation and finalisation of budgets
- The preparation and finalisation of year end accounts
- Scoping, programming and methodology adopted for major financial project work
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
- Experience of working in an environment with massive funding constraints ideally public sector
- Experience of leading and managing a team of finance professionals
- CIMA/ CCAB qualified accountant
- Ability to work with conflicting demands and deadlines
- Ability to work in challenging situations where a robust debate may occur
The rate for this position is £400 - £450pd umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Dorset.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Multi Skilled Technician (Mechanical)
- Lead Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Maintenance Planner
- Sales Advisor
- SharePoint Developer
- Product Design Engineer
- Physiotherapist MSK Manager
- Project Manager
- Machine Shop Supervisor
- Theatre Practitioner
- Pricing Analyst
- Theatre Practitioner
- Practice Nurse
- Credit Controller
- UK Installation Manager
- IT Asset Analyst 3743-1
- Principal Biostatistician
- Associate Director, Biostatistics