Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neuro Inpatients - Newport
Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neuro Inpatients - Newport, South Wales - £30 - £34ph
We are currently recruiting for a locum Occupational Therapist to join the Neuro Inpatients team for one of our NHS clients in South Wales (Newport).
This role will involve assessing and treating patients.
The successful OT will have previous experience of neuro & stroke rehab.
This role is to start ASAP and will go on for 3 months initially, with good scope for extension.
This is a full time post.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have/be:
- Neuro experience
- Stroke experience
- Rehab experience
- Inpatients experience
- NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Dorset - £28p/h
- Social Worker - Child Protection - Wrexham - up to £28.66p/h
- Social Worker - Adult Team - Wirral - £24 - £27p/h
- Social Worker - Older Adults CMHT - Bath & North East Somerset
- Social Worker - Adult's Safeguarding Team - Sandwell - £25p/h
- Social Worker - MASH Team - Salford - £26.88p/h
- Social Worker - MASH Team - Manchester - £25.02p/h
- Social Worker - Looked after Children - Wrexham - £24.92p/h
- Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse – RGN – Medium Secure Hospital
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Stockton-on-Tees
- Social Worker - Children and Families - Darlington - £146.83pd
- Charge Nurse – RGN or RMN - Neurological Rehabilitation
- Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN - Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Darlington - £168.85 per day
- x3 Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team
- Assistant Director - Commissioning - Surrey - £650 - £750 p/day
- Peripatetic Care Home Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Commissioning Home Director – RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities