International Exams Administrator
International Exams Administrator - based in Teddington, SW London.
Salary - circa £18,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
RSL (Rockschool Ltd.) is the world's leading specialist Contemporary Arts Awarding Organisation, operating in over 40 countries across the world.
We assess and certificate over 60,000 music and performance arts examinations and qualifications a year and we are continuing to grow.
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the sectors we work in and the quality and integrity of the qualifications we award.
At RSL we believe our success is down to the people who work for us.
RSL is committed to providing opportunities for professional growth and development in a work environment that is innovative, dynamic and supportive, valuing professionalism and academic rigour at its core.
Do you have a passion for music and the creative industries? We have a vacancy for a well organised, enthusiastic self-starter to join us at the world's leading Music and Contemporary Arts Awarding Organisation - RSL.
Based at our Head Office in Teddington, SW London, this is a fantastic opportunity to start your career within this exciting and creative sector.
We offer excellent opportunities for career development and progression within the business.
The International Exams Administrator Role:
In this role, you will provide administrative support for the International Operations Team.
Contributing to the smooth running of the international operations function by supporting RSL's worldwide network of representatives.
Your other duties will include:
* Printing certificates for all international territories, ensuring that they arrive on time at the relevant overseas locations.
* Supporting all overseas representatives with the administration system and working with data within this system.
* Checking specific exam notes on all tours and making changes to the online system, as appropriate.
* Responsible for uploading exam reports for moderation and communicating to representatives when results can be released.
* Answering general enquiries by phone or email and delegating these to international representatives, where appropriate.
* Arranging paperwork for accommodation payment for international tours.
* General support for the international operations team, as directed.
The ideal International Exams Administrator:
To be successful in this position, you must be educated to degree level and have proven experience within customer service, with excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
You will also possess:
* Strong IT skills.
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
* Well presented, organised and hardworking.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good at juggling tasks and prioritising workload.
* A great team player.
* Shows initiative and puts the customer first.
* Cultural awareness.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of International Exams Administrator.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Software Tester
- Sales Consultant
- Accounts Clerk
- Travel Consultant
- Production Operative
- Senior Production Operative
- Field Service Technician
- Retail / Business Manager - Automotive
- Used Car Sales Executive
- Mortgage Administrator
- Trainee Buy to Let Mortgage Advisor
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist
- Retail Team Leader
- Assistant Store Manager
- LGV Driver
- Weighbridge Administrator
- Site Operative
- Fuel Reception Operative