Our client a franchised dealership, are looking for an experienced Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Key role and responsibilities for this Technician role are:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum requirements for this Technician role are:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
Up to £27,500 basic
North East Leicester / South East Nottingham / Melton Mowbray / Grantham / East Midlands
- This is a really progressive move for a Technician to step into a family run PLC main dealership.
- The expansive benefits that a PLC can offer, combined with the personal touch a family run dealer can provide, allows this company to maintain a positive and close environment.
- In a nutshell, you'll be appreciated and rewarded for the work you do, whilst spending the time you have at work in a well-respected company with excellent career prospects, what more could you want?
If you want to hear more about this Technician role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Kieran @ Holt Recruitment on 07955 081842 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Software Developer
- Chief Technology Officer
- HGV Service Advisor
- Trade Parts Rep
- Estimator / VDA
- Workshop Controller
- Vehicle Mechanical Design Engineer
- Service Advisor
- Chief Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Electronic Wireman (m/f)
- Environmental Test Operator
- Parts Advisor
- Mechanical Technician
- Bodyshop Receptionist / Administrator
- Bodyshop Manager
- SMART Repairer
- Senior Software Engineer