DOUBLETREE BY HILTON LEEDS - FIXED TERM NIGHT PORTER
FULL DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED
The Night Porter role involves a range of duties, including: providing porterage services to customers on arrival and departure, security, room service, cash handling, cleaning and ensuring our Company values and standards are consistently delivered during night time hours.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Night Porter role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant should have previous experience in working in a hotel or customer service environment, be able to work flexible hours, on any night of the week.
* Award winning employer
* Competitive Salary
* Worldwide team member benefit programme
* 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
* Team member of the month incentive
* Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
* Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
* Incremental holiday allowance based on service
* Apprenticeships available
* Healthcare options
* Pension options
* Discounted Gym membership
With 333 rooms, our stylish hotel is conveniently situated just 2 minutes' walk from Leeds train station, the perfect location for those who enjoy working in the vibrant City of Leeds.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can enjoy stunning views of Leeds from the SkyLounge, located on the 13th floor as well as canal side views and delicious food and cocktails at 'The Lock', our newly refurbished groundfloor restaurant and bar.
This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
The Lock - Leeds
Located on the ground floor of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds, our restaurant provides friendly, but never casual, service in a relaxing, warm atmosphere.
Serving the finest quality ingredients and quality craft beers and cocktails which can be enjoyed from our canal side terrace.
The restaurant is just a two-minute walk from Leeds train station, the perfect location for those who enjoy working in the vibrant Leeds.
This contemporary restaurant is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Night Porter position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Operations Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Starbucks Barista
- Conference and Events Assistant
- Assistant Conference and Events Manager
- Receptionist - Part Time
- Bar Person
- Banquet Waiter/ress
- Room Attendant
- Front Office Manager
- Night Manager
- Reservations & Events Manager
- Reception Shift Leader
- Night Porter
- Room Attendant
- Commis Chef
- Night Auditor