Homeworking Cruise Customer Support/Sales
This new Cruise brand are now expanding their customer support team and are looking for highly motivated and extremely professional travel consultant to join them as a homeworker! You ideally will already have had experience of working within the Cruise Travel Industry.
, Assist customers with completing the booking through the company website
, Provide thorough cruise product knowledge and destination guidance
, Make booking for the customer that would prefer to have this done by telephone
, Quoting a wide variety of worldwide cruise itineraries, no two calls will be the same so you will be able to use your exceptional cruise knowledge to offer excellent customer service and make your enquiries want to book!
, Be pro-active in developing additional bookings through referrals, marketing, friends and family.
, You will be flexible to cover shifts, on a rota basis, over seven days a week and between 9am-8pm (weekdays) and 10am - 4pm (weekends)
You will ideally have worked as a cruise specialist, or if not be able to provide a comprehensive overview of cruise knowledge.
As this a homeworking role the knowledge is important so you are able to hit the ground running.
You will be able to self-promote and be able to demonstrate a proven strong customer service background.
This company offer an extremely generous basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this amazing cruise homeworking opportunity, please click ‘APPLY' now.
Alternatively, contact Joe at Travel Trade Recruitment on 02038879444 or send your CV to Joe@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Experienced Travel Consultant
- Travel Operations Consultant
- Out Of Hours Business Travel Consutlant -full or part time H/W
- Homebased Business Travel Consultant, Day Hours
- Management Accountant
- Business Travel Consultant - Manchester
- Business Development Manager, Tour Operator, Scotland
- Africa Travel Consultant
- Air & Product Executive
- After Sales, Admin and Operations Consultant - Luxury Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Coach Driver , Tour Guide, Edinburgh
- Business Development Manager
- Aviation Executive
- Senior Business Travel Consultant - Manchester
- Luxury Travel Sales Consultant
- JUNIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- LUXURY TAILORMADE TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Africa Specialist