Flight Administration Assistant
Flight Administration Assistant required for a leading luxury travel company an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a dedicated client concierge team to assist with all aspects of flight commitments alongside supporting the client concierge team.
You will need to be experienced and confident in using Smart Point.
This role will involve assisting with all areas of the day-to-day flight administration for the company.
Although the primary focus of the role will be assisting with flight support you will be you will also play a key role within our concierge team and be expected to assist with a wide range of administrative and support tasks.
, Assist with the coordination of all company flight commitments including weekly management reporting.
, Communication with airlines, developing relationships, requesting, confirming and administering group flight bookings.
, Supporting the sales and operations teams with all flight related tasks.
, Assisting with the integration of flight inventory onto our booking and inventory management system.
, Building bespoke fares, recommending best flight solutions and issuing client and staff flights.
, Assisting with after sales client service in relation to flights.
Including: ticketing, seating allocation, changes, group deviations and additional requests
, Assistance with creating and loading various stock inventory including flights, hotel rates, special offers and contracting notes onto our bespoke inventory management and booking system.
, General assistance for concierge team with the production of client travel packs and pre-travel information.
, Provide ‘on-call' flight support over occasional weekends during the season.
, Assist with various office management tasks including stationary orders, post and franking requirements.
, Contribute to creating a positive and dynamic atmosphere within the team and within the company by displaying a professional and proactive attitude on all matters
, Good knowledge of all Microsoft products
, Advanced knowledge of Galileo/ Smart Point (ticketing/amendments/and refunds)
, Knowledge of Sales Force CRM would be advantageous
, Working hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm) with occasional weekend phone flight support cover.
, Start date: 01st October 2018 (initial 9-12 month maternity cover contract)
, Salary: £21,000 pa
, If you would like to apply for the above position please click ‘APPLY' or email your CV to email@example.com or call Helen on 02038879444
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 9 Months
- Rate: £21000 - £24000 per annum
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0203 887 9444
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-09 15:32:42 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Head Chef
- Reservations & Customer Service Advisor
- Business Development Executive (Travel Industry)
- Cruise Product Exec - Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Contracts Executive Swindon Area
- Web Chat Consultant - Luxury Travel
- Business Travel Consultant, Bradford
- Business Travel Consultant, Aberdeen
- India Travlel Specialist
- Africa Travel Sales Consultant
- Long Haul Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant, Bristol
- Travel Consultant- South East and Eastern Asia!
- Product Expert
- Business Development Manager
- Tour Consultant - Europe!
- Tour Consultant - Latin America!
- Product Assistant
- Luxury Travel Consultant